Monday, August 29, 2011



Back at my parents after a summer of traveling. 7 weeks before my wedding, and so much to do. How does one write, and think about 10 million things at the same time? They find an Oasis. My parents recently moved into a big 1925 country home, and I am still trying to find my way around. The room they left for me has a window seat. It's the perfect hideaway. It's filled with pillows just begging me to sit and read or pick up my pen. I love to handwrite. I very rarely write my stories or songs on the computer. There is just something about picking up that pen and writing your words down that is romantic and exciting. In my window seat the world stands still. I couldn't be happier. There's boxes lining my room whispering for me to unpack and repack for my new home with my soon to be husband. However, the voice calling from the window seat drowns them out. I have time..I will just sit here, drink my tea, and imagine for a little while.


Stay calm and drink tea, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment