Wednesday, November 16, 2011

geeking out {rachel}

{via pinterest}
i never write fangirl blog posts. not about handsome celebrities or the next great thing in music, with the one-time exclusion of Owl City.

but tonight, i feel the need to go just a bit crazy.

because Chris Baty just replied to me on Twitter. twice.

this checks off item no. 46 on my bucket list.

i am fully aware that i sound a bit like a frantic schoolgirl. i do wish you could have seen me, leaping around the house and dancing.

11:46pm, 11-15-2011. 
@ChrisBaty: "Seriously, right?"

{this tweet was in response to the technique of starting each day's writing on a fresh document to avoid spasmodically erasing the previous's days disasters.}

please forgive me this childish rant. but i must admit, this has given me quite the boost in my writing. 

33,163 words. 

i am overwhelmed and overjoyed. 

forgive this rant? i've consumed a great deal of caffeine and raspberry chocolate, and so i feel that it may have been inevitable. 

oh, my glorious God knew i needed this. desperately. 

excuse me for a moment...i'm going to go dance for my ultimate Hero.  

the Lover and Restorer of my weary soul.








3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I know, right. It's rather hilarious, because Owl City is my only exception, too.

    But I know how you feel. It's weird how these people, even though you know they're really no different from every other person, give you this little shiver of delighted-ness when they acknowledge you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so flippin' awesome!! I want a tweet back lol
    P.s. I really enjoy your blog

    http://callchristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete