Monday, October 31, 2011
TOP 10 THINGS YOU CAN NOT GO WITHOUT THIS NOVEMBER
1. Remember to eat
2. Remember to eat Chocolate
3. Remember those family and friends of yours? Make sure to give them time.
4. Go out once a week.
5. Watch some comedic movies, Redbox is calling your name. Laughter is the best cure for a writing hangover.
6. Remember to shower, dress, do your hair a.k.a look like a presentable human being. Trust me your spouse/friends/family will thank you.
7. Everyone has responsibilities, remember to do your homework, do well at your work place, or do your jobs at home.
8. American? Don't forget thanksgiving, plan on this day having your computer off. This is a time to be with others.
9. Remind yourself why you love to write, it is easy to get fed up with it during November.
10. Above all else, have fun with this. This is meant to give you the push you need to create that story within you that was meant to be shared. However, it is not the end of the world if something goes wrong. This is a challenge! Laugh at yourself, step away if you start yelling at your computer, eat some more chocolate if you start feeling depressed. This is sure to be a great and fun month if you allow it.
Keep Calm and Drink Tea,
Posted by Alexandria Elysse at 11:26 AM